CALL US NOW (773) 678-9793

The Home and Office Organizing Blog
Tuesday, October 02, 2007
Email Filing System

Everything in my email inbox is something I need to do. If I need a new email message for a later date I will archive the email.
If the email is a large task than I will create an event on my calender. With this system if I come up with an idea or something I need to do I send myself an email.
I just remembered something I need to do tomorrow for work so I sent myself an email so that it will be in my inbox tomorrow morning.
The goal is to not leave emails in my inbox. Create a system so you empty out your inbox every day. Use your inbox for a tasks you need to address

Labels: ,

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Home Home Organizing Business Services Office Organizing OWS in the News About OWS Resources & Links Organizing Blog Contact Copyright © 2007. Organized with Style, Inc. Chicago, IL