CALL US NOW (773) 678-9793

The Home and Office Organizing Blog
Thursday, September 20, 2007
What’s In The bag Part 2?

In my last post, I talked about why you need to do a weekly bag clean out and why its
important (if you don’t, your purse turns into a garbage can - gross!) So I’m continuing with my purse theme.
I love my hobo bag and purse. I think they are the best bags I've ever used. Since I am a storage LOVER this brand is perfect for everything. The manufacturer has carefully designed every single compartment for me in mind. Pockets are all a perfect size for essentials, with many great features. BUT sometimes its just one too many pockets and I end up putting too many things in my bag and I'm literally lost in my bag...ouch. So don't go and try to over fill these bags with things that don't belong - ...hello! Don’t try to stuff in your workout clothes or lunch. Add a tote, briefcase or duffle bag if you need it.

Labels:

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Home Home Organizing Business Services Office Organizing OWS in the News About OWS Resources & Links Organizing Blog Contact Copyright © 2007. Organized with Style, Inc. Chicago, IL