CALL US NOW (773) 678-9793

The Home and Office Organizing Blog
Thursday, September 13, 2007
Exercise – Optional Or Priority?

A friend and I were recently talking about daily exercise. She works out every day for an hour doing the most basic form of exercise...walking. I was saying how I it's so easy to not exercise. Their are millions of things to do each day and you can talk yourself right out of a work-out. I didn’t know how she managed.
She shared her secret with me, saying "Exercise is not a choice; It's a priority. Just like going to your job." I thought this was a good way of looking at your well being

Share

1 Comments:

  • Sometimes you just need to throw up your arms and give in. Exercise does wonders. The phone calls, work, and laundry will still be there when you come back!

    - John

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Home Home Organizing Business Services Office Organizing OWS in the News About OWS Resources & Links Organizing Blog Contact Copyright © 2007. Organized with Style, Inc. Chicago, IL