CALL US NOW (773) 678-9793

The Home and Office Organizing Blog
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Quick Tip - Cell Phone File

Have you ever been in a store just staring at a rack of ink cartridges, trying
to figure out the model number for you home printer? Or stumbled across a great sale in men's shirts, but can't remember the neck size of your significant other? Here's a quick tip for keeping important information easily accessible. Use the address book in your cell phone to jot down notes!

First, create a name and enter it your phonebook. My cell phone now has
Printer listed in the contact list and under First Name. The last name says
Home Printer with the name, model # and printer colors listed in the notes
column.
Why the cartridge colors? My printer only works if I have all five colors
plus black, but the black runs out first, then the three main colors and
every once in awhile I have to replace the two oddball colors -- light cyan
and light magenta. Those are not typical colors I'm going to think of when I
'm in a hurry to print black and white.

Under my husband's I've listed all his clothing sizes and brand preferences.
Now I can confidently take advantage of sales and not worry about having to
return items - saving time and money!

Labels:

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Home Home Organizing Business Services Office Organizing OWS in the News About OWS Resources & Links Organizing Blog Contact Copyright © 2007. Organized with Style, Inc. Chicago, IL