CALL US NOW (773) 678-9793

The Home and Office Organizing Blog
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Salespeople Are MAGICAL!

I'm not a huge fan of the shopping experience. It can be totally overwhelming for me especially when I HAVE to find something. After hours of shopping this past weekend, I found a beautiful black dress that fit perfectly. Then I saw the giant white stain all over the back. Bummer! I was really hoping to purchase this dress because I could not shop any longer. It was a major set back to see this type of damage. I thought what am I going to do now? Pass on this dress after investing so much time? Try to clean it myself? I asked the sales clerk for some advice. Her response was, "if the stain can come out by itself then it will come clean, and if it doesn’t, then it is ruined." So she laid the dress on the counter and used the fabric belt that came with the dress to wipe off the white mystery stain. I could not believe my eyes. It came right out! She said that during a store meeting they had a dry cleaning company show them some tricks of the trade. So give it a try sometime -- use a garments’ own fabric to brush out a stain. I am putting this one in the file!

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Home Home Organizing Business Services Office Organizing OWS in the News About OWS Resources & Links Organizing Blog Contact Copyright © 2007. Organized with Style, Inc. Chicago, IL