CALL US NOW (773) 678-9793

The Home and Office Organizing Blog
Friday, September 21, 2007
Fluorescent Bags


I love my bag but sometimes I can’t see what the heck is in there. I could seriously use a flashlight sometimes but that’s just getting to be too much. I have actually seen some high-end purses with built in lights. But let’s not get crazy here.
So, here is my solution. Bright orange or hot picks smaller bags inside your darker bags for small items that get lost in the darkness. I think you get the visual. Group small items together in your bags like office supplies, small pad of paper and a pen, makeup or even your cell phone. Your items can be easily retrieved, spotting the brightly colored bag in the black hole of a bag.

Labels:

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Home Home Organizing Business Services Office Organizing OWS in the News About OWS Resources & Links Organizing Blog Contact Copyright © 2007. Organized with Style, Inc. Chicago, IL