CALL US NOW (773) 678-9793

The Home and Office Organizing Blog
Tuesday, April 07, 2009
Organized Vases = Cheap Flowers

Yesterdays post I talked about organizing flower vases. Donating them or giving them back to the florist where they can be reused. But did you know it can also save you money? I had a dinner party and wanted to order flowers instead of trying to make the arrangement myself with the store bought flowers. I also wanted to use one of my existing vases so I did not start collecting vases again. I brought my vase to the florist, told them what I wanted and how much I wanted to spend and viola! A beautiful arrangement for half the cost because I brought my own vase. It pays to be organized!

Labels: , , ,

Share

1 Comments:

  • great reads may i link your to my blog when i do writings about recycleing and saving on cost...im going to be doing quite a few with my blogger in the coming months , i get many of my vases from my clients or people wanting to give then away...let me know ...all the best to you

    By Blogger Make14Me.Com, at 2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Home Home Organizing Business Services Office Organizing OWS in the News About OWS Resources & Links Organizing Blog Contact Copyright © 2007. Organized with Style, Inc. Chicago, IL