CALL US NOW (773) 678-9793

The Home and Office Organizing Blog
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Organize Your Magazine Subscriptions

How many magazines subscriptions do you have? Do you know when they will expire? Do you read them all? It is important to keep track of the reading material that is coming into your home so you can keep it organized.
If you are not reading a subscription anymore, make sure you dont renew it when the invoice comes in the mail. Just toss the invoice and dont even think twice about it. You can always pick up a copy and renew again in the future.
As soon as you get a subscription make a note in your calender so you know when the subscription begins and when it will expire.

Labels: , ,

Share

3 Comments:

  • These are really helpful tips. I have cancelled a magazine subscription recently, and had put off doing it because I hadn't made a note of when the 12 months I had signed up for ran out, so I probably ended up with a few extra months' cost, and clutter!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:15 AM  

  • The content you have provided is pretty interesting and useful and I will surely take note of the point you have made in the blog.

    While I was browsing the Internet for ways to boost my website exposure, I read about how effective offline media is for getting additional exposure. Since online media advertising has become so competitive, I thought I will complement the online marketing efforts of my products with offline media advertising like newspaper and magazine advertising. This can be the best way to get a wider coverage for a website and draw additional traffic. I think it is a great marketing strategy to use both online and offline advertising to get more customers.

    I thought this information might be useful for anyone looking for solutions to get me-ore traffic to their website.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:45 AM  

  • I have posted my question elsewhere on another website but have not rec'd any responses. Although I don't have a lot of magazine subscriptions, how can I keep track of their expiration dates, etc. on my computer. Maybe it is more work to set up a spreadsheet than writing it down by hand. You have to watch these magazine companies because they send you notices sometimes right after you just renewed your subscription, saying it it time to renew. They are just using your money all that time. Look on the address label when your magazine comes, it will usually give your expiration date of your subscription there.

    By Anonymous Betty, at 5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Home Home Organizing Business Services Office Organizing OWS in the News About OWS Resources & Links Organizing Blog Contact Copyright © 2007. Organized with Style, Inc. Chicago, IL