CALL US NOW (773) 678-9793

The Home and Office Organizing Blog
Monday, January 19, 2009
Organize A Swap

Here's a quick way to get rid of items you no longer need. Organize a themed swap party where everyone brings items they no longer need. It could be kitchen items, home accessories or even clothes. Its a great way to get rid of items and give them a new home. If you pick a theme its easier to look at one category at a time and makes the task of organizing a little easier. If the theme is kitchen cooking equipment all you have to do is go through your pots and pans and weed out a few that are not getting any use. This also is a good time to toss out those scratched, burnt and broken pieces too and reorganize your cabinets!

Labels: , , , , ,

Share

2 Comments:

  • I thought I would let you know that I read this post and felt inspired to do my own post. I mentioned that I'd gotten the idea from your blog. Here is the link if you are interested in reading it: http://www.listmamablog.com/2009/01/list-of-themes-for-organized-swap.html

    Great idea!

    Jen
    http://www.ListPlanIt.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:28 PM  

  • I love the swap idea. I think it is especially useful for clothing and baby clothing. Plus it is a less expensive way to get new styles to wear.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Home Home Organizing Business Services Office Organizing OWS in the News About OWS Resources & Links Organizing Blog Contact Copyright © 2007. Organized with Style, Inc. Chicago, IL