CALL US NOW (773) 678-9793

The Home and Office Organizing Blog
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Organize And Label It For the New Year!

As you start thinking about your News Years resolutions, remember that not only making a list of your goals is helpful but putting a label on everything gives you an instant system.
After organizing your spaces. Get a label maker, use file folder labels or shipping labels(you know you have them in your office supplies)and affix to bins, drawers, shelves and files.

Labels keep everyone on track and tells you where to put things away.
Label makers range from $15 to about $200 depending on the bells and whistles.

Labels: , , , , ,

Share

1 Comments:

  • I totally agree. I love love love my label maker.

    During my move a few years ago I realized that I should have labeled my AC adapters...I had a ton and had no idea which cord went with which device. Lesson learned. I now label my cords as soon as I get a new device...AC adapters have been replaced by USB cords.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Home Home Organizing Business Services Office Organizing OWS in the News About OWS Resources & Links Organizing Blog Contact Copyright © 2007. Organized with Style, Inc. Chicago, IL