CALL US NOW (773) 678-9793

The Home and Office Organizing Blog
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Organizing Baby Clothes

Organizing baby clothes is a full time job. The sizes change so quickly theres no time to dig through clothes that dont fit. The easiest way to organize and keep track of clothes is to have 4 areas where you keep the clothing. Typically clothes are either too big, too small, currently fit or close to fitting. I call the clothes that are close to fitting "on deck" because they will be wearing in the next couple of weeks.
Keep an open bag or bin for clothes that no longer fit so you can easily separate from clothes that do fit. Have the bins of larger clothing labeled by size in a 3 or 6 month range. Clothes that currently fit should be in the drawers and the "on deck" clothes should be in a drawer or close to the drawers so you can easily access.

Labels: , , ,

Share

3 Comments:

  • As a soon to be mom these tips are useful. I have been a professional organizer for 4 years but I rarely work with moms because I don't have direct experience to share. Reading blogs like this is a great way to get me started.

    Thanks!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:57 PM  

  • As a soon to be mom these tips are useful. I have been a professional organizer for 4 years but I rarely work with moms because I don't have direct experience to share. Reading blogs like this is a great way to get me started.

    Thanks!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:58 PM  

  • Organising baby stuff is a really tiring job..thanks a lot..this post helped me a lot..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Home Home Organizing Business Services Office Organizing OWS in the News About OWS Resources & Links Organizing Blog Contact Copyright © 2007. Organized with Style, Inc. Chicago, IL