CALL US NOW (773) 678-9793

The Home and Office Organizing Blog
Friday, December 19, 2008
Organizing & Baking

My sister is a wonderful baker. She makes the most amazing cookies. So I was amazed when she finally gave in to my requests for her blue ribbon chocolate chip cookie recipe. They are the most amazing cookies I've ever tasted! I was so excited to see it would make 10 dozen cookies! I was all ready to organize and freeze the cookie dough into dozen batches. I had my my ziploc bags and parchment paper all ready to go. As I mixed this giant batch of cookie dough the batter kept getting harder and harder and I could not figure out what I did wrong! As an organizer I love doing things with precision. So baking is perfect for me. You have to be extremely accurate or does not work. This day I realized these cookies were a total disaster so when I called my sister about the recipe and asked her about the ingredients, measurements etc. and depending on weather you use butter or margarine the measurements are different. I did not know this when I started this journey but I had to laugh when I asked my sister which one she uses and she replied "whatever is on sale".

Labels:

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Home Home Organizing Business Services Office Organizing OWS in the News About OWS Resources & Links Organizing Blog Contact Copyright © 2007. Organized with Style, Inc. Chicago, IL