CALL US NOW (773) 678-9793

The Home and Office Organizing Blog
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Gift Cards - An Organizers Dream

I have 10 nieces and nephews ranging from 7 – 22 years old. I can remember only 1 year that I gave them Christmas presents they actually enjoyed. I usually fall into the trap of getting the wrong gifts and I can tell they are really not interested. I don’t buy the coolest or the latest for them because I just don’t know what to buy. So this year they are all getting gift cards to Starbucks and Mcdonalds. I figure its just like money and they will actually use them. It took me all of about 30 minutes to buy for ten people. That was easy for me and I’m sure they will all be happy.
I will keep you posted on the Christmas gift reactions!

Labels: , , , ,

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Home Home Organizing Business Services Office Organizing OWS in the News About OWS Resources & Links Organizing Blog Contact Copyright © 2007. Organized with Style, Inc. Chicago, IL