CALL US NOW (773) 678-9793

The Home and Office Organizing Blog
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Crazy Weather

It was 48 degrees tonight in Chicago. On Sunday it was close to 90. Such a drastic change in temperature is par for the course in this city but sometimes it can be tough to switch gears so fast. I'm just happy that I picked up my winter coat at the dry cleaners on Saturday.
Try to get one step ahead of the seasonal change when you can. I changed out my summer clothes after labor day by packing up the beach wear and almost all of my summer clothes. I left out a few warm weather items but not everything. I also brought out some but not all of the winter clothes especially for these temperature drops.
It is really important to switch your clothes out each season. You know its going to get cold in the winter just like it will get warm in the summer. So get a jump start when you can!

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Home Home Organizing Business Services Office Organizing OWS in the News About OWS Resources & Links Organizing Blog Contact Copyright © 2007. Organized with Style, Inc. Chicago, IL