CALL US NOW (773) 678-9793

The Home and Office Organizing Blog
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
The Loss Of A Beloved Gadget

Saying goodbye is not easy. Today I had to say goodbye to one of my favorite gadgets because it was broken beyond repair and it was time to go. It was my rotating battery powered nail file and can't be replaced.
So before I tossed it in the garbage I took a moment to remember the good times we had together. I remember the first time I used and it and was with me through high school, college, until today. It had its own case and several attachments and it gave the best manicure ever! Over the years I lost the attachments, broke one of the stones and tossed the case. It was pretty worn out but it worked! I will miss it.

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Home Home Organizing Business Services Office Organizing OWS in the News About OWS Resources & Links Organizing Blog Contact Copyright © 2007. Organized with Style, Inc. Chicago, IL