CALL US NOW (773) 678-9793

The Home and Office Organizing Blog
Saturday, July 21, 2007
ECOBAGS® Reusable Cotton Mesh Produce Bags

ECOBAGS® Reusable Cotton Mesh Produce Bags

I went to the local farmers market in the park this morning and came back with lots of great veggies and flowers. I felt good about bringing my own canvas bag, but realized on my return home that my canvas shopping bag was full of individually packed fruits and veggies in small plastic bags. I saw a television show recently that talked about the plastic bags and how they are difficult to recycle. They actually get tangled up in the machinery. So it is best to avoid using them even though they are convenient and useful. I like my groceries separated in some manner. I don't want my hot peppers rubbing up against my fresh peaches so I went online to see if there was a solution. And guess what? There is! They are reusable cotton mesh bags called ECOBAGS! Totally cool and totally ECO. Plastic bags no MORE!

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Home Home Organizing Business Services Office Organizing OWS in the News About OWS Resources & Links Organizing Blog Contact Copyright © 2007. Organized with Style, Inc. Chicago, IL