CALL US NOW (773) 678-9793

The Home and Office Organizing Blog
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
The To-Do list

In the article “How to actually get things done” I found some great tips on how getting excited about doing something may help you complete tasks. Also, trying to incorporate something fun in your list of to-do’s is a great motivator.
Try adding something fun to your to-list and let me know if it helps!
I know I am looking forward to badminton in the park tonight after dinner ! I just have to get through at least 3 items on my to-do list.
Have a great day!
Karli

Labels:

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Home Home Organizing Business Services Office Organizing OWS in the News About OWS Resources & Links Organizing Blog Contact Copyright © 2007. Organized with Style, Inc. Chicago, IL