CALL US NOW (773) 678-9793

The Home and Office Organizing Blog
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Summer 101

It's summer and when the weather is nice their is nothing I enjoy more than a spending the day outside. I love everything about summer and it goes by way to fast! To make sure I get plenty of time to relax I want to plan out my summer so that I can make the most of it. And getting organized for summer is so important! On a beautiful day, you want get to the beach fast instead of spending the morning packing. Here are some great tips from Real Simple on the best ways to enjoy the summer. They are so perfect, its like summer 101. Their are 21 tips from how to get into a hammock, how to cook lobster, catch a fly ball and how to skip stones.

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Home Home Organizing Business Services Office Organizing OWS in the News About OWS Resources & Links Organizing Blog Contact Copyright © 2007. Organized with Style, Inc. Chicago, IL