CALL US NOW (773) 678-9793

The Home and Office Organizing Blog
Wednesday, January 05, 2011
Being Organized Can Save Money On Coffee

I love going out for coffee. There's nothing like the aroma of fresh ground coffee brewing and the hiss of an espresso machine steaming milk for my morning latte. It can be difficult to capture this same coffee experience at home and at the same it can get very expensive. I wanted to be able to duplicate this at home and I was determined to figure out how to make a great latte or cappuccino. I tried heating up milk and adding it to a coffee, shaking hot milk in a container and even whisking hot milk on the stove and nothing worked. So I started looking into purchasing a espresso machine. After researching various machines, I decided I didn't want the expense. I also did not want to add another appliance to my counter top taking up valuable real estate. Plus we already owned a coffee maker. Its important to think about whats most important before making a major purchase especially if its going to take up any space. In my research learned I didn't need a espresso machine at all, what I really needed was something to make froth. I found several products and spoke to friends about my research. It turns out they had some of these products, they didn't really work and ended cluttering up cabinets and drawers. I of course didn't want this problem. I remembered I had seen a frothing product for sale that looks like a mini french press, it adds air to the milk when you pump the handle. I actually had a French press in my entertaining cabinet where I store items I use occasionally. So I tested it out with hot milk at it worked like a charm! I'm so happy to be able to use something I already own and Im saving money.

Labels: , ,

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Home Home Organizing Business Services Office Organizing OWS in the News About OWS Resources & Links Organizing Blog Contact Copyright © 2007. Organized with Style, Inc. Chicago, IL