CALL US NOW (773) 678-9793

The Home and Office Organizing Blog
Wednesday, December 08, 2010
The Power Of USB

Having bad cell phone reception doesn't work for anyone. I tried troubleshooting the problem and nothing seemed to work. My final attempt at solving my phone problem was to see if my I old phone worked. If it did, I would know that my new phone had a problem. But now I had a dilemma, I still had my old phone but not the charger. In order to test my phone idea out I needed power! I still had the USB that plugged into my computer so guess what? I plugged it in and voila! It charged perfectly, my old phone worked with great reception and I learned my new phone was not working properly. Having a USB connected to your computer is a great way to backup your phone but also a great way to charge your phone! I love it...less cords!

Labels: , , ,

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Home Home Organizing Business Services Office Organizing OWS in the News About OWS Resources & Links Organizing Blog Contact Copyright © 2007. Organized with Style, Inc. Chicago, IL