CALL US NOW (773) 678-9793

The Home and Office Organizing Blog
Wednesday, September 01, 2010
Using your address book / contact lists for account numbers -

K, my wife pulled a good one. I was looking for our account number for the cable company...you know so I could login online and see the bill that I always ignore and see if switching to a streaming service would work for us. She was like "it's in my email contacts". Wow! I used to do that trick but fell out of the habit. It's great to store all that info in an easy to access place like your email contact list. It makes retrieving it pretty fast and even faster if it syncs with your phone. Nice going honey! I love you.

Labels:

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Home Home Organizing Business Services Office Organizing OWS in the News About OWS Resources & Links Organizing Blog Contact Copyright © 2007. Organized with Style, Inc. Chicago, IL