CALL US NOW (773) 678-9793

The Home and Office Organizing Blog
Saturday, August 28, 2010
Check off "Make Deposit at Bank" Forever!?!

I recently saw a commercial from Chase Bank that touting it's new iPhone App that makes deposits for you. You simply open up the app, take a picture of the check and BAM! Your deposit is made. Could it really be true? Could it be that simple? I recently lost my iPhone so I can't try it out, but boy is that motivation for getting it replaced quick. I mean one way to get organized, is to shorten the to do list, and not having to make a trip to the bank to make a deposit is one way to do that.

If anyone has any experience using the app for deposits, I'd love to hear about it.

Labels:

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Home Home Organizing Business Services Office Organizing OWS in the News About OWS Resources & Links Organizing Blog Contact Copyright © 2007. Organized with Style, Inc. Chicago, IL