CALL US NOW (773) 678-9793

The Home and Office Organizing Blog
Friday, August 05, 2011
Is it On Your List?

Online grocery shopping still rules my home. All of my past purchases are saved in my account and I can order my groceries in minutes. I don't always have the same order each week so I have organized my home shopping lists into three categories - weekly, bi-weekly and monthly. I have created this list by going through the refrigerator, pantry, medicine cabinet and cleaning supplies to figure out what I use and how long it takes finish. If your laundry detergent contains enough liquid to do 20 loads of laundry you can figure out how long it will last. And do you need to purchase every two weeks or once a month.? Apply this to other areas to figure out your monthly requirements. If you don't have a lot of space and it takes a month to use something don't over crowd your space but stocking up and filling your cabinets every week. Saving a few dollars to stock up on really bulky item isn't worth it to me if my cabinets are busting at the seams. Just create your lists and follow them!

Labels: , , , , ,

Share

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Home Home Organizing Business Services Office Organizing OWS in the News About OWS Resources & Links Organizing Blog Contact Copyright © 2007. Organized with Style, Inc. Chicago, IL