CALL US NOW (773) 678-9793

The Home and Office Organizing Blog
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Searching To Organizing

I was looking for my favorite DVD. It wasn't in my cd wallet, not in the DVR and nowhere near the entertainment center. Now the search was on! I spent the morning searching and searching where I thought it might be. I began pulling things out of boxes, drawers, and off shelves. As I sifted quickly through items, ready to put back where I found them I thought for a minute, "I dont need some of this stuff and Im not going to put these back in the drawer or on the shelves." I wasn't going to spend another minute on these items again contemplating the value. I realized I was at the beginning of my own organization project, sorting, purging and making decisions about what to keep and what to toss. Everywhere I looked for my DVD I ended up reorganizing. Some of the things I found may have had value at sometime but not now and I would never look for these things again. So, out they went!



Labels: , , ,

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Home Home Organizing Business Services Office Organizing OWS in the News About OWS Resources & Links Organizing Blog Contact Copyright © 2007. Organized with Style, Inc. Chicago, IL