CALL US NOW (773) 678-9793

The Home and Office Organizing Blog
Thursday, February 17, 2011
Be More Oranized With Less Space

Are you suddenly working with less space? If you are moving to a smaller home or downsizing your office you know you will have less space to store items. Some items will have to go. But its not necessarily a bad thing when it comes to organizing. I recently lost an large drawer in my small kitchen because it broke. I had to downsize kitchen items to even less stuff than I already had. The funny thing is after rearranging the drawers to accommodate everything they are even more organized and I less stuff.

Labels: , , , ,

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Home Home Organizing Business Services Office Organizing OWS in the News About OWS Resources & Links Organizing Blog Contact Copyright © 2007. Organized with Style, Inc. Chicago, IL