CALL US NOW (773) 678-9793

The Home and Office Organizing Blog
Monday, January 11, 2010
Organized Floor Cleaning

Are your hardwood floors high maintenance?
Our hardwood floors need to be cleaned constantly because they show every piece of lint and dust. I needed a quicker way to clean those hardwood floors and the mop and bucket was too time consuming.
As an organizer its important that any new tool I purchase meet my requirements if its going to take up space in my home. It would have to solve the problem by being faster, have a place to live and get the job done. I am happy to say after a lot of research I bought a Swiffer Wet Jet and it is amazing! It comes with disposable cleaning pads that attach to the bottom of the mop and a solution that sprays from the mops nozzles. It have been able to cut my cleaning time in half, my floors look great and no more mop and bucket. Out goes the mop and in its place my new Swiffer.

Labels: ,

Share

1 Comments:

  • Good post - simple product, but I love it as well. Being a professional floor waxer as part of my handyman business people always ask me what to use when their floors get dirty.

    My answer is always the Swiffer Wet Jet! It's easy to use and requires no buckets and large amounts of dirty water to lug around. The Swiffer is great for any kind of hard floor including tile, wood and vinyl.

    It's got my endorsement as well!

    By Anonymous Onlinehandyman, at 4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Home Home Organizing Business Services Office Organizing OWS in the News About OWS Resources & Links Organizing Blog Contact Copyright © 2007. Organized with Style, Inc. Chicago, IL