CALL US NOW (773) 678-9793

The Home and Office Organizing Blog
Saturday, December 05, 2009
Under Wraps

How many half used rolls of wrapping paper, gift bags, gift boxes and tags do you have in your gift giving supply? Do you buy more every year? This year lets try and use up the remaining supply and not buy more! My tip for future wrapping is to invest in just white butcher paper or brown mailing paper. If you like to add your own personal touch use stamps to decorate, markers or ribbons. This way you can give a gift for any occasion and not be limited by the seasonal decoration.

Labels: , ,

Share

2 Comments:

  • This is exactly what I told my hubby I was doing - using up ALL our current stash of Christmas wrapping papers, etc, and he about flipped... I'm usually the one out at the After-Christmas sales buying MORE and MORE papers I just didn't need, but just loved to shop. Time to cut down on that!!

    By Blogger Heidi Y, at 10:32 AM  

  • Great idea, Karli!

    If my clients have a lot of holiday gift-wrap that they wish to keep, I also advise them to keep it separate from the all-year-round gift-wrap. No need to be hunting for 'Happy Birthday' in a sea of Santa paper...

    By Blogger Stacey Agin Murray, Professional Organizer, at 12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Home Home Organizing Business Services Office Organizing OWS in the News About OWS Resources & Links Organizing Blog Contact Copyright © 2007. Organized with Style, Inc. Chicago, IL