CALL US NOW (773) 678-9793

The Home and Office Organizing Blog
Monday, February 18, 2008
More options for reading books on your cell phone - save the trees, conserve shelf space and keep your book bag from weighing you down!

I just read Karli's post and thought I would add a couple of options for reading books on your cell phone.

Dailylit.com has a unique way of breaking up books into small chunks, then they e-mail the chunks to your cell phone. You can choose when chunks are sent. For my first book I requested the chunks to come just before bedtime. If I don't read before bed then it is waiting for me for the morning bus ride.

Next is mobipocket.com. This site downloads a small application onto your phone that will connect you to an online store and let you download and view the books to your phone.

Enjoy!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Home Home Organizing Business Services Office Organizing OWS in the News About OWS Resources & Links Organizing Blog Contact Copyright © 2007. Organized with Style, Inc. Chicago, IL