CALL US NOW (773) 678-9793

The Home and Office Organizing Blog
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Organized wallet - success!!

Almost a year ago today, I made a big switch. I replaced my wallet with a fancy business card holder. It has two pockets, just enough room for a couple of business cards, and about 6 pieces of plastic. The criteria for determining what could stay was easy...only the essentials. Drivers license, insurance card, Visa bank card, American Express, transit pass, building key card. And everything else stayed home. The credit cards that hardly (and shouldn't) get used stay home. The reward cards for places I rarely frequent are grounded.

Today I can declare the experiment a success. My smaller, efficient wallet fits in my front pocket and is easily available. I don't fumble around searching for any item. With only two pockets, it's pretty easy to find one of the six items. But the real question is did I ever miss anything that used to be in my wallet? NOT REALLY! I'm sure there was a time I was at the local coffee shop and wished I had their buy ten get one free card. But the truth is, I usually lost or misplaced those cards before being able to cash in. All in all I'm really happy about the slimmer, simplier, more efficient me.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Home Home Organizing Business Services Office Organizing OWS in the News About OWS Resources & Links Organizing Blog Contact Copyright © 2007. Organized with Style, Inc. Chicago, IL