CALL US NOW (773) 678-9793

The Home and Office Organizing Blog
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
The Grocery Bag Discount

Happy Earth Day everyone! I looks like whole foods is giving you a discount if you bring your own grocery bags! You will get 5 cents back for every bag you use from home. If you don't have have a bag they do have paper on hand. They are selling recycled bags made from recycled plastic bottles for just 99 cents.
So go ahead and organize those closets for spring and pull out any bags that are easy to carry groceries in and use these instead of getting the plastic bags that make a mess of your cabinets then just get thrown away.

Labels: , ,

Share

3 Comments:

  • Whole Foods has given a 5-cent rebate per bag brought in for as long as I've been shopping there--it's not an Earth Day-specific promotion.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:33 PM  

  • Whole Foods just bought out Wild Oats in SLC Utah. But to get to it I have to use a gallon of gas so I have to be content to shop there only once in awhile. The nickle savidngs wouldn't be worth the drive. I feel shi-shi when I use my own bags. Now only becasue they look great, but it makes me feel like I am doing something positive for my community.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:32 PM  

  • great idea! I would love to cut down on all those plastic bags I bring home all the time... Thanks!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Home Home Organizing Business Services Office Organizing OWS in the News About OWS Resources & Links Organizing Blog Contact Copyright © 2007. Organized with Style, Inc. Chicago, IL